Pic test

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

God it's good to be back in New York again. Thanks....
I miss that type of greeting.

Thanks Gnomey!

Yes it is. I got it in a 3 way trade from Gary S. I traded my Yak 52 for a 337 then for the 50. As soon as it warms up I will fly it back to Mich.

I knew it looked familiar. I recognize your old bird too. I may have a shot or 2 of that one around somewhere too.

Attachments

• DSC_7065.jpg
    DSC_7065.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_8151.jpg
    DSC_8151.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 112
Nice job! You have nicer pics of my bird then I do...LOL I have some pics that I took with a cheezy sony cam. Just picked up an Eo 10 OLY. I bet your using a Cannon???

I just checked your website out. In my personal opinion…..you should be commended for your work at the cemetery! Darn close to drawing a tear or two….

I think you have the same sense of pride that I do….. Stopping the fascists in WW II.

I will keep the air shots in mind as we have a Yak 11 and a Yak 3/9 that should take flight soon. The pics will need to be shot from the back end of a B 25.

So far a Yak 11, 9, 50 52's and a 47 T bolt. All in formation …… if we can get them all running at the same time….. LOL None of us could come close to that type of quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back