Picking Mushrooms? Houby? Funghi?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

in an iambic pentameter, it would be said almost rhymically, like a poem, and there would be ten beats, in 5 pairs, each par consisting of a short and a long beat.......

It's sad that they teach about poems, stories and literature yet they cannot teach how to speak or write basic English properly.

We didn't have English sets when I was in school. We only had German, Science and Math sets. If they did have English sets and you two were in my year, you'd both be the bottom one writing like you do!

And have you discovered what an oxymoron is yet, lanc?

I never understood how the Yamb differs from Trokhey... I was allways sleeping in classes of literature.

Quron - or how did you say it - do you mean with color close to background of this MB, with a flat, oval hat? To prepare it with cumin on a pan? That's one of my favorites!

les: you mean the magic mushrooms?

ah, these aren't good to serve to your family... otherwise ther aren't hippies... i had it several times, but no more, since you never know what it could do to you. but here's an article from some Czech/English blog:

actually pD i don't really care how i write on here, but in real life (no skimmey, this isn't real life ) i normally write with very good grammar.........

Sure you do, lanc, sure you do. You're right, CC, it does suck ass but there's no need for you to as well.

I've always known the Finnish as being the biggest consumers of alcohol, or maybe that's just vodka.

Users who are viewing this thread