Picture of the Day - Miscellaneous

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The ad has reminded me of Matsushita Electric Co., Ltd. (present Panasonic) that used to be more popular than Sony or Honda as a leading company of Japanese industries.

D3Y Myojo - a wooden version of the D3A2 designed by Yokosuka Naval Air Technical Arsenal and built by Matsushita Aircraft in 1945.

Source: 50 Years of Matsushita Electric(1968)

Source: IJA/IJN Experimental Aircraft

Source: The Japanese Aircraft Visual Collection 1910-1945 Vol.3

Source: IJA/IJN Experimental Aircraft

Early production Ki-27b China 1938 with an army trainer in the background, Ki-9 or Ki-17, I lean to it being a Ki-9.On the other hand, noticing the stripes also makes me think it's a Ki-27 of the Manchuko air force.

Attachments

• Early production Ki-27b China 1938-1939 with a trainer in the background.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Early production Ki-27b China 1938 with an army trainer in the background, Ki-9 or Ki-17, I lean to it being a Ki-9.On the other hand, noticing the stripes also makes me think it's a Ki-27 of the Manchuko air force.
It's a rare pic I have not seen

護國長春壹號 = Gokoku Chosyun Ichi-go (ID: Defense of country Changchun no.1)

Source: Wiki

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Unusual 13 on a He 111B 1which was used as memorial to the crew's mascot "Peter" who perished on a raid over Sagunta 1938 during the Spanish Civil War.

Attachments

• Unusual 13 on a He 111B 1which was used as memorial to the crew's mascot who perished on a rai...png
    104.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread