Picture of the day. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
But still better then Raynair

Ah yes, the Ryanair paradox. A situation that baffles consumer research think tanks to this day. Ryanair frequently features as the most hated brand in surveys conducted in Britain, yet, inexplicably, Ryanair is one of the world's most successful airlines in terms of profits. In FY 2002-2002 against the grain, Ryanair made a profit following 9/11. It demonstrated losses during covid, as all airlines did, but because it hadn't recorded losses in around 20 years, through the SARS pandemic the Iceland volcanic eruption and so on, that was pretty remarkable. Everyone hates Ryanair but it is, as its advertising blurb states, "Europe's favourite airline"...

Thanks for catching that!
You're welcome.
It was your post that tipped me to it, so I looked it up and ran across that article.
Sitting on my hands for 3 days about sent me to the nut house, but of course, when the time came, I dam near forgot about it.
Glad you enjoyed it. =)
It got me thinking about something that's been discussed here before, and that is, how would the P-40 have faired, bolstering the squadrons of Spitfires and Hurricanes, during The BoB?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread