Lucky dog!I got to meet several of them when they came to our base as part of a USO tour. The soldiers came with the actors who portrayed them in Band of Brothers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lucky dog!I got to meet several of them when they came to our base as part of a USO tour. The soldiers came with the actors who portrayed them in Band of Brothers.
Is that a BTO radar gizmo?379th Bomb Group Boeing B-17G, ac# 44-8669, over Bremen, Germany, 30 March 1945.
View attachment 575550
I got to meet several of them when they came to our base as part of a USO tour. The soldiers came with the actors who portrayed them in Band of Brothers.
