Pictures of Cold War aircraft.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Something different:

_Hercules_%28L-182%29%2C_USA_-_Air_Force_AN1569917.jpg

really !

they can do that ??

i was lied to i swear .........
I understand, it will take years of therapy but you will be able to rejoin society one day, you'll need to spend a lot of time in a plastic filled room though! It will be tough but anybody as crazy as someone one who jumps out of perfectly good airplanes, well….,

Before retirement, the company hired a man and his wife, both former US army. He was former Special Forces (which he called Science Fiction) and made paradrops with 90 pounds of gear. He was the cook (yes, he said cooks went on missions) and was about five feet six inches tall, so he eventually broke an ankle and was disabled separated. One day the boss wanted the lights in the warehouse changed and used our oldest forklift because the newer ones are now regulated in max height. Our ex trooper was volunteered and rode up on several pallets to reach the lights. As he stood up, I could see the slight tremor in the lift shafts, so when mission was complete, I asked why he shook. "I always had a parachute before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back