Please allow me to introduce myself ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Holly **** Les does that mean you aint gonna speak to me no more just because its taken me 3 years to introduce myself.
(actually I dont think I ever did introduce myself, I just sort of joined and started talking bollocks straight off)

Dude, I would love nothing more than sitting down with u and bullshitting about planes trains and hand to hand combat, sippin some of the worlds greatest biers...

And since u've past the mystical plateau of 2,500 posts, Sir Michael Palin should post u with an honorary title, with lands and rights to properties in Yorkshire and Lancashire...

lol Ive gone and got all embaressed now you old smooth talker Les.
I bet thats the last thing you thought anyone would ever say to you or at least the last thing just before you slapped the gonads out of them.
But I'll take the beer with you any day mate. Cheers!

Hello Everyone My Name is Zebraa51 and i,m sure some of you may know me from the Ole` MSN Gaming Zone Inn Combat Flight Stimulator 1 , Well anyway`s i,m Glad too Be Here, For I have a Strong Intrest Inn Aviation Since as far back as i can Rememeber . everyonce inn awhile i,ll make a comment or two either about planes or what`s Happening inn Aviation that may or maynot bee of intrest but then again this is an Open Line inn which too One Can say things on the Subject so Far i have found this Sight Too Be Informative as well as Entertaining Like Hitler Playin His BanJo Bout Busted a GuT when i saw that for the First Time Jes Too Funny ........ You Folks Take care and maybe we`ll cross idea`s sometime or somfin Signed: ~ZeB~

everyonce inn awhile i,ll make a comment or two either about planes or what`s Happening inn Aviation that may or maynot bee of intrest but then again this is an Open Line inn which too One Can say things on the Subject so Far i have found this Sight Too Be Informative as well as Entertaining Like Hitler Playin His BanJo Bout Busted a GuT when i saw that for the First Time Jes Too Funny ........
Most likely, the longest run-on sentence in the history of this site, with grammatical errors that would make a Zulu Bushman wince in pain....

Remarkable, truly remarkable...
30834.jpg

Jackson here..

Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington DC

Grandson of an RAF Spitfire pilot

Son of a USAF F-111/F4/ F100 pilot

Grew up in UK ( RAF Wetherfield Upper Heyford), Southwest USA (Nellis / Luke AFB/ UT Austin), lived here for (D.C.) 20 years..

Interests- Warbirds Tanks, US Civil War- ANV, Patton, 5.0 Mustangs

Occupation CPA

Jackson here..

Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington DC

Grandson of an RAF Spitfire pilot

Son of a USAF F-111/F4/ F100 pilot

Grew up in UK ( RAF Wetherfield Upper Heyford), Southwest USA (Nellis / Luke AFB/ UT Austin), lived here for (D.C.) 20 years..

Interests- Warbirds Tanks, US Civil War- ANV, Patton, 5.0 Mustangs

Occupation CPA

Welcome Jackson!

U my Friend, are a breed apart, a man with his own wind, and I could never love something undefined and completely and utterly devoid of anything humanly substanstial....

Sort of like loving my right hand I suppose.......

That being said, Im glad to see we got ur old account back up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back