Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CAPTIAN 'WILD BILL' KELSO!

Attachments

• kelso_341.jpg
    kelso_341.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 756
For those who may be interested this is mine and I am the one in front

Attachments

• ready_to_go_132.jpg
    ready_to_go_132.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 742
Thank you, it is. For those who think that taking of in a glider is a calm sedate affair this may help.

Attachments

• starting_to_climb_171.jpg
    starting_to_climb_171.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 697
FLYBOYJ said:
OK BLACKWOLF - THAT LAST PHOTO! DID YOU EVER SEE THE MOVIE 1941? :lol:
WAR NERVES? WHO SAID WAR NERVES??

Bill004.gif

Well, I am Mr. P-40... and Wild Bill is one of my alter-egos...

Strangely enough I watched that flick today for the umpteen-zillionth time while keeping an eye on my neices. I'm trying to get them interested in things with wings, but I don't think it's working...

Anyhoo, here's a bit of trivia. 'Wild Bill Kelso' had another name before the film was released. What was it?

Fade to Black...

BlackWolf3945 said:
FLYBOYJ said:
OK BLACKWOLF - THAT LAST PHOTO! DID YOU EVER SEE THE MOVIE 1941? :lol:
WAR NERVES? WHO SAID WAR NERVES??

Bill004.gif

Well, I am Mr. P-40... and Wild Bill is one of my alter-egos...

Strangely enough I watched that flick today for the umpteen-zillionth time while keeping an eye on my neices. I'm trying to get them interested in things with wings, but I don't think it's working...

Anyhoo, here's a bit of trivia. 'Wild Bill Kelso' had another name before the film was released. What was it?

Fade to Black...

:lol:Very Cool - :lol:

Don't know the trivia answer!

Nice shots glider - make sure Blackwolf isn't in the air with you though, he might get nervous!

Good Luck to you, you will love it. That was a cable launch which certainly gets the adrenaline going. Lots of places do airtows which is very different.
Can I ask where your going to fly from?

Im not entirely sure, Plymouth I think. Ill start off in a Grob Tutor, then go on to a Vigilant powered glider (engine gets switiched off during flight) then ill apply for my solo glider wings, by which time ill be able to go up in a cable launched glider.

Les If you mean the height of the pilot no there isn't. Some are tighter than others obviously just like a car. The only one I had a problem with was the K21 in the photo. I had to remember to lower myself as we touched down or I would get a nasty crack on the head.
As for height as in altitude anything goes as long as the airspace is free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back