Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You have me there Eric as it controls signaling based on the fly by wire multi voting system its sow-en up tighter than a drum so no access is allowed at any time other than for fault analysis purpose's

Here's me, a bit drunk :twisted: Pic taken year ago, near Olsztyn.

Attachments

• majowka2004-02_136.jpg
    majowka2004-02_136.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 812
Christ FBJ I know you guys in the US are very fussy about having nice straight teeth but thats the biggest bleeding brace i've ever seen jesus it's even clamping your ears down :shock: :)

Found another one pic of me :) taken in May.

This is the only gun remaining of 4 130mm-gun battery on the Hel peninsula.
Till 1996 it was a military area, full of military stuff :D Spent there whole 2 days and still didn't see everything (fortunately it's only about 2 hours by train or ship from Gdansk). :D

Attachments

• p1080853_166.jpg
    p1080853_166.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 663
USS Thomas S. Gates CG 51 :)
I bought it on board of this cruiser, during her (ship in English is "female", am I right?) visit in Gdynia because of Baltops a few years ago.

Also I've got HMS Westminster F 237 :)

Here I am striking a Luft-waffle pose, with the piercing steely-eyed gaze... ready to do battle with some Viermots...

Actually, as soon as I sat down all the beverages I had consumed up to that point in the day ganged up on me...
and the fella shooting the picture was taking his sweet 'ole time... grrrr...

ME262001.jpg

My Dad was a photographer and I spent entirely too much time with a camera lens in my face while growing up.
So I kinda dislike having my picture taken for the most part, and it sorta shows here...

WTFUWANT.jpg

Here's a bit of photochopping...

BlackWolfPortraitFinal.jpg

Fade to Black...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back