Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I allways hated whering camo paint. I did not mind at first but over time I just got tired of it.

If you put on a bit of Nivea before putting on the cam cream, it doesn't get so itchy. It does, however, wear off faster, so get your oppo to tell you when you need to powder your nose!

Ladies' make-up remover cream and cotton wool pads are perhaps sexually suspect, but no Real Man is ever without them!

With that haircut, you didn't forget to do the back of your neck and your ears, now, did you!

hello everybody, it's been more than 10yrs since my glory days in the army, so i'll just post a pic from summer holidays, with my daughter

Attachments

• DSC00468.JPG
    DSC00468.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 176
Pic 1 is me finishing off the back fence so our son can be let loose in the back yard.

All of the raised beds and paving/concrete paths etc have been built by myself over the last 4 years, completely changed from barren ground when we arrived. over 50 cubic metres of soil has been bought in, by wheelbarrow. :cry:

2. The finished fence

3. Adam and me on the deck, after this was taken, I removed the railing and built steps onto the awn right across the deck.

Now the wee bloke can run off the deck and not stop until he gets to the back fence.

Him and Mum are much happier.

Attachments

• working.jpg
    working.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 160
  • finished.jpg
    finished.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 160
  • biker.jpg
    biker.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 166
Nuthin wrong with having sheep skin on your feet.

Unless of course the sheep is still breathing. THAT is illegal in most countries.

Didn't notice it before, in the last photo just above the trees you can see the top of da Fire Brigade tower with our WW2 style fire siren on it. 3 20 second wind ups of that at Oh Dark Thirty wake you in a hurry. As its over the back fence, and I have an arrangement with all the neighbours, I am usually in before the second wind down finishes.

you're right i do need a better quality version.........

Attachments

• Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 140

Users who are viewing this thread

Back