Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, here a pic of myself, to add to the mug contest.
Here in what is my virtual identity:
coldouglaskingusaaf7mv.jpg

(Post edited: transfered other pictures to a new topic)

Well here you should have picked the picture that you like the best and posted that instead of all your photos like that. In the personal photos section you can post all the pictures you want.

Just one question though. I really like Judas Priest and all, but what with the Halford Jacket?

In Europe leather do not mean queer. Dont know in England, but in Italy definitley nothing to do with that.
And I have a lot of good friends in Munchen, Bavaria(Germany) that are bikers, too, and lot of leather style there, and nothing to do with gays or so.

Anyway, my motorcycle days are now part of the past. Lara do not like motorcycles and even less that style of leather and metal, so she prohibited me to think about returning to ride something with two wheels... (She didn't mentioned trikes, but I'm not fool to try to remember her about that!);)

Leather ain't gay, unless its combined with gag balls, then it becomes a little suspect to say the least. If leather was gay, then Hell's Angels must be one massive homosexual orgy!

No wonder you got drunk, you drank wine :lol: :lol:, sh*t that stuff is bad for you. By the way Pisis why did you paint that wall so badly? Is that rocks on the table?

Col. Douglas King said:
In Europe leather do not mean queer. Dont know in England, but in Italy definitley nothing to do with that.
And I have a lot of good friends in Munchen, Bavaria(Germany) that are bikers, too, and lot of leather style there, and nothing to do with gays or so.

Never said it was gay. I own a biker jacket as well even though it is more traditional. I was just asking why you chose a Rob Halford from Judas Priest style jacket.

Henk, I drunk wines... ;)
The wall is badly paintzed, because I was probably drunk when I did that.
And yes, it is stones on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back