Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Outstanding models, Blackwolf!!!
Also a very, very, very fine work on your latest developement, CC (your skills are raisng, as I can obviously see). But why not use higher resolution, we can see only a blurry pic, nothing really detailed...

Pisis said:
Outstanding models, Blackwolf!!!
Also a very, very, very fine work on your latest developement, CC (your skills are raisng, as I can obviously see). But why not use higher resolution, we can see only a blurry pic, nothing really detailed...

The only camera that I have that works at the moment is the one on my phone (thats why its so bad) When my digital cam gets fixed ill be sure to take more photos of them.

Well here it is, this is the first model I've made in about 6 years, That explaines why it isn't that good! It's painted as a Buffalo of 448 sqn RNZAF in Singapore in late 1941. I would have preferred to finish it off as a Buffalo of 21 or 453 sqn RAAF but I didn't have the decals for either of them. Still I'm pretty happy with the end product.
Sorry for the poor quality photos.

Attachments

• buff_974.jpg
    buff_974.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 577
  • buff2_647.jpg
    buff2_647.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 596
  • buff3_116.jpg
    buff3_116.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 591
  • buff4_560.jpg