Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heinzy, this might be your lucky day! I've got the Aeromaster 1:48 sheet (RAAF Spitires Mk.V and VIII), and it seems the 'Grey nurse' markings are going to end up as spares. If you give us your address in a PM I can send them on to ya if you like!

Wildcat -I notice that there are 2 paintschemes for UP-F -do you know if she was originally in the light earth/green sheme and then repainted in the grey/ green ? I've never seen that earth/ green scheme for her before!

Heinzy, this might be your lucky day! I've got the Aeromaster 1:48 sheet (RAAF Spitires Mk.V and VIII), and it seems the 'Grey nurse' markings are going to end up as spares. If you give us your address in a PM I can send them on to ya if you like!

You are extremely generous thankyou !

please make sure you don't need em first

anything that you'd like in return?

Cheers

Heinzy, they're yours mate! I just need the markings for UP-F (which I might convert to UP-B just to be different)

I've got quite a few other spare decals, etc too, maybe we could set up a swap thread or something? What d'ya's reckon?

Cheers mate

A thread was started a while back with the similar idea however sorta died.

I am going through my stuff so I'll let you know what I have, I even have some small kits etc that I could post assuming you'd like them.

Get the 'grey' market happening.

I say grey because of the plasitc colour most kits are

I'll do the same at home, too. Maybe people could post a 'wants' list and a 'swap' list, or something?

Do you know the name of that thread ,BTW or should we start up a new one?

Very nice collection Toffigd.
Nice to read you here again.It seems you haven't been here for ages.How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread