Nice work!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Taken way before digital cameras. Really too bad. Lots of detail out of focus. Oh, well.Great stuff and I really love the Wildcats! That is Jmmy Thach's plane, right? I'm also a sucker for pre-war USN/USAAC paint jobs.
How did I miss this one, great little display case Steph.Hello,
Maybe the bad section
I decided to build my own plexiglass display cases for the 5 models that take up too much space or I can't put in my display cases.
2 Bf 110s, 1 Ju 88 and 2 Beaufighters.
Here is the first one
View attachment 745188
![]()
perfect construction, nice!I took a swing at something outside my comfort zone, something Japanese.
It's the A5M 'Claude' from the 1/32 and not exactly brilliant Special Hobby kit.
View attachment 736541
View attachment 736542
I tried to get the yellowed aluminium dope finish for which these Japanese aircraft were known, but without overdoing it. This was as good as I could get it![]()