Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Haven't being here for ages (sth. about 1,5 year) I'm fine, although my interests went into some other direction - ships, warships, etc ;) But there is still some place for aircraft! :) Especially these aircraft carrier based or seaplanes like this Admiral Scheer based Arado Ar 196 (1:400):

th_arado_5.jpg

Or these Mikoyan (armed icebreaker) based Kor-2 (also 1:400):

th_kor_5.jpg

here is a pic of my half done p-47 thunderbolt.

i don't know how to post a pic so if this doesn't work i guess i will look like an idiot.
:oops:

I've posted some more of my latest planes on my site.They are all 1/72 scale.My camera is not the best ($50.00 at Wal-mart) so please excuse the quality.The photos come up really grainy if I try to upload them here.My site is at community.webshots.com/user/otftch.I'm working on the B-29 now.
Ed

Hallo ED,
Your models look very nice.:D I like them:D

BTW If you want to upload a link ,copy the URL address from Adress Bar of your Net browser and past it as a text in your message.Like that, for instance,the system does the rest itself.

otftch's photos and albums on webshots

It'll take us to your site directly from the site.

Thanks Ed and Wojtek!

I like that G4M 'Betty' in surrender markings! Are the green crosses markings or did you paint them?

I painted a clear decal sheet and then cut strips.This worked out well as the picture I had of the Kate shows them to be different sizes.I think they just hastily painted these aircraft.
I posted an OV-10A today.
for luis,I wish my early ones looked that good.
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back