PRAYER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sorry Track but he is and was not 'my' pope. I do not believe in man but in Jesus Christ alone. As you wish, no-one has to get on a religious debate here unless they want to. Just trying to understand the Roman Catholic way of thinking which to me sounds very unscriptural.

no problemo, I am leaving this alone.....

Well, I'll be sad to do so, because on any other boards, this thread would have been locked before you could say 'incense'.

I take pride in this being a 'open forum' - meaning that the mods here tidy stuff up, and organise new things for you all to use, not chuck their weight around on some saddo power-trip.

If all the major posters (you all know who you are guys) are in agreement on this though, then it'll be brought to a close.

Me either, but I will say this:

I may not be Roman Catholic or particularly religious, but I believe Pope John Paul II was an outstanding man with a big heart. I'm saddened by his passing.

funny that ugly word 'offensive' is rearing it's head almost on every forum that I attend and even moderate. what the hey are we doing on some of the other aviation forum threads ? we do the same gents. the PC forums are so crap-ass insensitve that no one really knows what's in our hearts and if we meant such and such or not.

maybe we need the administrators to make it clear that no religious discussion take place ? what say thee on this ??

I apoligize publically here and now to Brunner if I have offended you in any way shape or form, but had questions I felt needed to be answered.....if possible.

and I'll be most interested whom will be able to fill John Paul's big shoes. It will be tough.....

v/r Erich

Erich said:
funny that ugly word 'offensive' is rearing it's head almost on every forum that I attend and even moderate. what the hey are we doing on some of the other aviation forum threads ? we do the same gents. the PC forums are so crap-ass insensitve that no one really knows what's in our hearts and if we meant such and such or not.

maybe we need the administrators to make it clear that no religious discussion take place ? what say thee on this ??

I apoligize publically here and now to Brunner if I have offended you in any way shape or form, but had questions I felt needed to be answered.....if possible.

and I'll be most interested whom will be able to fill John Paul's big shoes. It will be tough.....

v/r Erich

Erich, you didn't offend me, maybe U are right that this is not a place for religious discussions, so I'm sorry I started the topic...but it was stronger.
;)

I agree no religious discussions because I know some of the things I would write would offend people and that is the last thing I wish to do.

not sure if any of our esteemed members have been following the men that may be able to fill the Popes shoes but I find it interesting one gent a German who has been called the Panzercardinal as a nickname.......what is that all about ?

E ~

Someones idea of a joke, eh? :rolleyes:
There are actually three Canadian cardinals officially in the running too, but none of them expect to be seriously considered.

Somehow I can't quite imagine a Canadian pope. :-k
"Bless ya my children. How's it goin', eh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back