Problem accessing the Manage Attachments facility.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Just had a problem attaching images in a new post. When I hit the 'Attachments' button, the window opened showing the 'Log In' page, and stated I wasn't logged in. I was logged in, as was proven by being able to submit the post. After trying several times, I abandoned trying to attach images, and submitted the post, but was then eventually able to attach images in a further post in the thread.
This has never happened before and, although it hasn't been a major problem, I thought I'd draw attention to this anomaly.

Well, that in particular hasn't happened to me but sometimes when I add pictures it wont load so I have to close the 'manage attachments' window 3 or 4 times before it'll upload then I have no problem.

No problem so far with uploading or dragging/dropping pics there.

Terry check if you had marked the small white square " Remember me ? " before hit the LOG IN button.

Yes Wojtek, the box was checked, and I was logged in, as I was able to post the pics as normal in a second post. Not happened before or since, but it only happened in the new thread post.

I see. I think it can be caused by updating of the Windows or a net browser. Our forum software is of a little bit different structure or settings that the Mickysoft standards require.

Me too. But there are other minor issues of the forum as well. I have been convinced the problem was my IE6. But also these appeared using Vista/Firfox, Windows7/IE7/IE8 or the Firefox net browser. It might have been caused by settings of servers.

About that drag and drop thing. Works for me on one of my computers and not the other so the problem is at my end. It's beyond me what would cause that but explains why some poeple can't do the drag and drop attachment organizing thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back