Problems with the number 18

reddragon

Airman 1st Class
216
3
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Location
The city on the edge of forever.
I've tried to make a posting which includes the number 18 in it but every time that number comes up, there's a smiley face rather than the number. I had no choice but to change it, in this case to 17, so what's the problem with the number 18? I see it comes up as 18 in this post, but not my previous one.
 
Yea, I find if you space the parenthesis it will work.
 
Yeah thats a bit of a bitch...
 
thLarge.gif
 
FLYBOYJ said:
18) as apposed to 18 )

You have to space the 8 and parenthesis or you get the cool happy face

Yes, that's what I've been getting when trying to post the number so I just changed it to 17 and let it go. Hey, it works! I appreciate it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back