Propeller for my B-17G 1/48 Revell/Monogram wanted

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

seesul

Senior Master Sergeant
Hello,

my beloved B-17 fell down from a shelf and one complete propeller of the engine No.2 was broken off and a propeller blade from an engine No. 1 as well.
Does anyone have this part ( propeller. 1 or 2 pcs) as a spare?
Or did anyone ever try to ask Revell directly for a spare parts?
Just can´t get over it:cry:

That's bad luck Roman. I have the same kit, already built, but I'll have a look to see if I either have something in my spares box, or can alter or make one (or two) for you, and bring them with me when I come over - if I can find/make the props.
Revell will supply spare parts, and there's sometimes a nominal charge, not very much, just to cover the costs of admin and shipping. For this kit, I think you would need to contact either Revell, USA, or Revell GB, as it is an American made kit.
Let me know if you have any success, as I can't promise to be able to get the right props.

Ahoj Romku,

Je me velmi lito. Maybe you should take the props restoration into consideration.A few pics here wouldl allow to estimate the damage range.

I ordered a replacement part for one of my Revell Germany kits almost two months ago. I am still waiting for the part but it does appear that they are planning to send the replacement part - it just takes them a while.

I have both....I can send it to you? I was building it myself when a little brother walked in tripped and broke my model into tiny pieces. Revell 1/48 scale B-17G

I don't have the piece to place them into the engine. I have 2 Props though the 1 and 2 engines.

Last edited:
Sounds good Harrison. Roman will be away from home until after Sept 1 or 2, so might not see this post, but I'll tell him when I see him next week. I'm taking a modified prop from a FW190, but yours would be great.

I'll be leaving home on Wednesday, to go to Duxford first, then flying out on Thursday. Pity you couldn't get them to me in time, as I could take them with me. But there's no way they'd get here before I leave on Wednesday moning.

I think he may have a lap top with him, as he'll be in a different town from his own, but I'm not sure. As of today, he can only gain occassional access to a computer, but I can send an e-mail and hope for the best. I can ask him to try to contact you by PM.

Hi Harrison! I´d really appreciate your offer. I´ll send you my address via PM. Going to pick up Terry and Karl in 2 hours at Brno Airport so I leave in few minutes, so sorry for being so brief now...
We already have 4 Americans on visit here, there will be another 2 this evening + Airframes and Rochie and 6 more Americans tomorrow...all of them attending this event http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/av...gram-65th-anniversary-commemration-19808.html

Hey, thx again!

Thank you so much my friend! My son will be happy as he almost cries as he sees his papa´s Fort grounded8)
Just a side note- Airframes and Rochie are just on the way back to Brno airport. A friend of mine picked them up.
Tell me how can I pay it back to you...perhaps...are you old enough to drink alcohol already? If so, I could send you a bottle of firewater that Airframes and Rochie liked so much:)

Thank you so much my friend! My son will be happy as he almost cries as he sees his papa´s Fort grounded8)
Just a side note- Airframes and Rochie are just on the way back to Brno airport. A friend of mine picked them up.
Tell me how can I pay it back to you...perhaps...are you old enough to drink alcohol already? If so, I could send you a bottle of firewater that Airframes and Rochie liked so much:)

Lol not yet! :D But don't worry about it. I couldn't get it out yet I have the package prepaid can you just send me a PM with your phone number so I can put it on the US customs form that needs to be on the outside of the package? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back