Propeller for my B-17G 1/48 Revell/Monogram wanted

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sure, I´ll send you my phone Nr.
Hey, I just realized you live in Tewksbury...it can´t be too far from S. Plainfileld. I was there 3 years ago to see my friend Joe mentioned in my siggy...what a great time we had...when I arrived there I had 2 litres of that firewater and in next 3 days there was nothing but empty bottle...:)
And his grandson lives in Brooklyn. He just spent beautiful 10 days with me and my friends here since Aug. 21 and left us 2 days ago- this Monday. Flies back on Sept. 11.
I send a package to Joe every year at Xmas time. Should you need something, just let me know and I´d send it to Joe and you would just pick it up there. And...maybe...you will reach the right age till the Xmas8)

Sure, I´ll send you my phone Nr.
Hey, I just realized you live in Tewksbury...it can´t be too far from S. Plainfileld. I was there 3 years ago to see my friend Joe mentioned in my siggy...what a great time we had...when I arrived there I had 2 litres of that firewater and in next 3 days there was nothing but empty bottle...:)
And his grandson lives in Brooklyn. He just spent beautiful 10 days with me and my friends here since Aug. 21 and left us 2 days ago- this Monday. Flies back on Sept. 11.
I send a package to Joe every year at Xmas time. Should you need something, just let me know and I´d send it to Joe and you would just pick it up there. And...maybe...you will reach the right age till the Xmas8)

:D South Plainfield is about 25 minutes away! That's cool to know thanks Roman! I apologize that I haven't gotten it out yet! But I'll take a walk down to the post office today and send it off to you!

:D South Plainfield is about 25 minutes away! That's cool to know thanks Roman! I apologize that I haven't gotten it out yet! But I'll take a walk down to the post office today and send it off to you!

No problem, you don´t need to hurry. My son went to school for a first time yesterday so I and my wife have no free time actually...just send it whenever you can...

Yep, the world is small...and even smaller, when you meet the forum members. Last year I met Lee (Trackend) in Duxford and few days ago Terry (Airframes), Karl (Rochie) and Kelly (KMeyrick).

Anyway, should you want to hear Joe´s war stories, just let me know, I´d get in touch with him, confirm the date and you can go for it. Only don´t 4get to buy a 6pack of Pilsener Urguell before. Joe doesn´t drink American beer since he visited me here:D

Think actually he´s in nursing home recovering from his health problems but according my last news he is getting better and better.

And just to confirm the world is small- he landed few miles away from my born town on his parachute 65 years ago...

Should you get a book http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/av...about-loss-20th-sqdn-aug-29-1944-a-19602.html you would learn a lot about him.

Wow Roman, that's such really cool! I'm glad to hear he is getting better, I may take you up on the offer on visiting, I just need to find free time I have school starting myself :(.

I'll go look at that thread!

Hi Harrison,

I got your package today! Thx a million man! My son was very happy when he saw what fell out of the package:lol:
I´m wondering why this package was for too long on its way. You sent it out on Sept 1 and I got it today...think they sent it thru Australia...usually I get a package from USA in 8-10 days...

Btw, my friend Joe should be back at home this week. I´ll let you know as soon as he starts to yell at his wife again:lol: Then I ask him if he would agree with your visit and let you know.

THX again!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back