Apr 29, 2008 #841 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL "You gonna eat that?" .
Apr 29, 2008 #842 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk "Jeez all I said was I hope Hilary wins the nomination"
Apr 29, 2008 #843 DOUGRD Staff Sergeant 800 11 Joined Apr 15, 2007 Location Alexandria, MN. USA MAN!!!! You scared the cr*p outta me!
Apr 30, 2008 #844 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond "Bravo, mate. Very well done. And our next feeder comes from WHERE, do you suppose..??"
Apr 30, 2008 #845 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! "I've told you, dear, when the monkeys do that, just throw it back at them!"
Apr 30, 2008 #846 pbfoot 1st Lieutenant 6,970 35 Joined Apr 14, 2005 Location niagara falls Jeez they sure have some big birds here
Apr 30, 2008 #847 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! "I said the Woods! The Woods! Does a bear crap in the Woods! Jeez."
May 1, 2008 #848 hurricanemk2 Airman 1st Class 129 0 Joined Apr 22, 2008 Location Dolgellau " Hmm as modern art goes I think this stinks ."
May 1, 2008 #849 MacArther Staff Sergeant 1,264 10 Joined Sep 19, 2005 Location Phoenix, AZ Website www.edge-gamers.com "The animals response to Hillary's inauguration speech...."
May 5, 2008 #850 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL another Attachments gull.jpg 31.3 KB · Views: 133
May 5, 2008 #851 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Nautical bird strike...
May 6, 2008 #852 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Alfred Hitchcock remakes "Titanic".
May 6, 2008 #853 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Look at the beak on that chick
May 7, 2008 #854 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond That's one in the eye for Kate Winslet...
May 7, 2008 #855 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,222 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Delete
May 8, 2008 #856 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia This cruise is really "for the birds"
May 8, 2008 #857 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond "You're here, there's nothing I feaaaaarrrghhhh !!!"
May 17, 2008 #858 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia Time for a new one? Guys I've been having some car troubles lately, I'll post a pic and see if anyone can figure out the problem.... Attachments Tree-Car.jpg 12 KB · Views: 133
Time for a new one? Guys I've been having some car troubles lately, I'll post a pic and see if anyone can figure out the problem....
May 17, 2008 #859 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Its a hybrid.
May 18, 2008 #860 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia I think the refinery mixed in a little too much biofuel....