Question about Model Kits

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

But how did you meet him?

Yup, Czech girls are stunning nice! My is from the former Yugoslavia, however. :lol:

Thru a mag or what? I simply cannot imagine how in the eighties a guy from Czecho could without any problems start to trade with an "Imperial Capitalist rat"... :D

trackend said:
We're the Imperialist 's, Fly is just a Capitalist :lol:

Thanks Track :lol:

Pisis said:
Thru a mag or what? I simply cannot imagine how in the eighties a guy from Czecho could without any problems start to trade with an "Imperial Capitalist rat"... :D

He ran an ad in a Canadian IPMS international mag. I was living in Canada at the time. Maybe they're not THAT bad (NS thats for you :lol: ) ;) Although when I told him I was American he was delighted!

Yes... the regime was weird - there were some "holes" in the system, in thru these you could get out for a while - like international meetings, vacation in Yugo, etc... but you were scanned AND you had to be a NORMAL citizen - when you were only slightly "uncomfortable", then no chance of anything. 2nd class citizen... That is why people behaved (and still do - the older) so schyzophrenic... Geez God thanks I lived in that shit only for five years!!!

Oh well, if you have to have a glass eye, who better to make those than the Czechs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back