Question about this site software

Thorlifter

Captain
7,993
453
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Location
Knoxville, TN
Is it possible to tag someone like on Facebook and that user be notified when they log in?

For example, I saw in Charles' post about the B-25 that was purchased by a collector in Australia that he said maybe Wayne can find out about it. Well, if he could tag Wayne, Wayne would see a notification when he logged in and click on the link. Sort of the same way we get notifications of Likes or Bacons.
 
I have had a look at the vBulletin site and didn't find a such plugin. Even if being found I couldn't instal that one because it can do Horse only. Also checked on the option via the ACP but it doesn't contain a such setting. :(
 
I know there is something called "advanced user tagging" plugin. Advanced User Tagging - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods Addons. Don't know if it is safe, though.
 
It seems to be safe as we run another soft of the DragonByte Tech. But as I stated before the only guy who can install the soft is Horse. However I wrote the idea down for letting him know.
 
Well, someone else in the land of Oz, just need to sneak up Wayne (in this case) and do a 'Gibbs'.....'slap'.....someone mentioned your name, check it out!
 
Well Jan perhaps that could become another of your 'roles'...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back