Question on the Heavy Hitters Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good question Dwight. I'd assumed it was the original, full title of 'Bombers / Heavy Hitters', meaning bombers as such, and heavy-hitters such as ground attack aircraft. If there's a Me210 example used in the latter role, then it would qualify.

Technically she was a high-speed fighter-bomber Dwight, and was attached to the Zerstörer-Geschwadern, so I'd say she's covered both ways myself...:)

Good question Dwight. I'd assumed it was the original, full title of 'Bombers / Heavy Hitters', meaning bombers as such, and heavy-hitters such as ground attack aircraft. If there's a Me210 example used in the latter role, then it would qualify.

Hmmm, well the Italeari Me 210 kit has an option to build a Me-210 with 1000 kg (2 x 500 kg bombs) as well as its standard 20 mm cannons. I don't know a lot about the role of the Me - 210 but as a replacement for the Bf 110 I would think it would qualify for the ground attack role. What you think?

The particular plane I am thinking of is 2N+AT assigned to ZG.8

Evan, our posts crossed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back