Qui ici peut comprendre mon français?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

102first_hussars

Tech Sergeant
Oct 3, 2005
Edmonton,Alberta
J'ai appris le français dans St.Albert Alberta ainsi mon Français pourrait sembler totalement différent à d'autres. Je vais rendre visite à quelques amis à moi dans la ville du Québec pour les vacances ainsi j'ai besoin de vous des types pour me dire que je la parle assez bonne.

102first_hussars said:
J'ai appris le français dans St.Albert Alberta ainsi mon Français pourrait sembler totalement différent à d'autres. Je vais rendre visite à quelques amis à moi dans la ville du Québec pour les vacances ainsi j'ai besoin de vous des types pour me dire que je la parle assez bonne.

Not bad. There is some small mistakes, but anyone could understand you.

It's hard French. That only figures, since it'll be the capital of the Republic of Québec one of these days. ;)
It really is a beautiful city, full of history. I liked strolling through the old section, but it's a lot tougher if you don't speak or read the lingo. Even if you do though, a lot of ignorant bastards still won't respond if they can tell you're an "English pig dog". It's a beautiful city, spoiled only by some sh*tty people.

Montréal on the other hand is bilingual, but there's been increasing violence there. A lot of it gang related. In terms of historical beauty though, I'd have to say Québec City wins hands down.

I agree. That is why I travel a lot. I enjoy seeing different cultures and trying different foods. I have almost completed all of Europe. Next I want to do Asia or South America.

Okay, sorry for the late reply... I've been busy since Friday.

So Hussars, Québec City is kind of Redneck. I mean, it's a very white, very French city. You won't find a lot of Blacks or Asians there.

That city is so French, that a poll company (don't remember the name) abandoned the idea of making a poll within the English community in Québec... They wanted 5000 responces, they barely got 50.

Also, the word you said (Tabarnak) is as vulgar as saying "f*ck" or "sh*t" in English.

And Alder, want to try a famous Québeker meal ? Go to a restaurant and order a "poutine". Personally, I never tried it but I heard it was tasting good. However, the only sight of it is enough to disgust me... Imagine : a bunch of French fries covered with white cheese and brown sauce (the same sauce used for Hot Chickens).

Actually Its Gravy and Swiss cheese, its pretty good actually, however dont even stay within smelling distance of that stuff if you are Lactose Intoloerant.

102first_hussars said:
Actually Its Gravy and Swiss cheese, its pretty good actually, however dont even stay within smelling distance of that stuff if you are Lactose Intoloerant.

Yeah... But don't tell me that it's how the poutine looks like that made you ate some. It may taste good, but it looks disgusting.

Attachments

• poutine_136.jpg
    poutine_136.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 273

Users who are viewing this thread

Back