Quotes and Jokes (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A millionaire goes to church to make a confession.

The priest asks him: "What is your sin, my son?"

"Father, I am too greedy."

"Greed indeed is a grave sin. Here's what I want you to do… when you leave the church, you must give $100 to the very first person you see."

"What?! $100 to a complete stranger?!"

"My son, you have to do it if you wish to set yourself on the path to righteousness and redemption."

The millionaire decided to follow his advice. He stepped outside the church, and there was no one around. He walked on a little further, and spotted a young woman: high heels, short skirt, a ton of makeup. He approached her, handed her a $100 bill, and said: "Here, take this..."

"No, that's not enough. I need $300."

"$300?! The priest told me I only had to give $100."

"Well, that's because the priest is a regular customer..."
 
bda9d3721247940cb1d2f435f385f347.jpg
 
"Mr. Tickle had a girlfriend called Tess. But after they married she was reluctant to take on his surname and kept her maiden name instead. I wonder why?" :scratch:

Definitely not names to combine by hyphenation.

Here's a true story along a similar vein. Two officers of my acquaintance had been dating for some time and got engaged. The bride-to-be, being a modern woman, decided she wasn't going to take her husband's name. They discussed potentially hyphenating their surnames until they tried them out. The surnames in question? Hiscock and Washer. Unsurprisingly, they abandoned the hyphenated idea!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back