Today at 12:39 PM #5,041 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,254 38,758 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Today at 12:45 PM #5,042 A andy1967 Airman 1st Class 162 491 Joined Nov 9, 2025 buffnut453 said: Putting the "I have my coat on" warning up front this time (yes...it's THAT bad!). A frog did an Ancestry genetics test. The results came back that he was substantially French, a good bit of German..... and just a tad Pole. Click to expand... "Taxi for buffnet453"
buffnut453 said: Putting the "I have my coat on" warning up front this time (yes...it's THAT bad!). A frog did an Ancestry genetics test. The results came back that he was substantially French, a good bit of German..... and just a tad Pole. Click to expand... "Taxi for buffnet453"
Today at 5:31 PM #5,043 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,855 11,579 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
34 minutes ago #5,044 buffnut453 Captain 8,662 15,288 Joined Jul 25, 2007 Location Shropshire, England andy1967 said: "Taxi for buffnet453" Click to expand... Wow, that's nice of you! Usually, I'm despatched skidding down the street on my backside before having to take Shanks's pony home.
andy1967 said: "Taxi for buffnet453" Click to expand... Wow, that's nice of you! Usually, I'm despatched skidding down the street on my backside before having to take Shanks's pony home.