Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"Taxi for buffnet453"Putting the "I have my coat on" warning up front this time (yes...it's THAT bad!).
A frog did an Ancestry genetics test. The results came back that he was substantially French, a good bit of German..... and just a tad Pole.

"Taxi for buffnet453"![]()
Haven't heard that expression for donkey's years !
Isn't that about how old you are?Around the time of Stonehenge being finished you mean?![]()
You get paid twice as much right?I was the nightshift manager....![]()
You get paid twice as much right?
You get paid twice as much right?
Haven't heard that expression for donkey's years !
two rocksSo two bowls of goat gruel instead of just one, huh?
Never let it be said that I'm not hip to the jive!