Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Gonna need a bigger screen.Okay here is a challenge for you. I can find 11 but only positively id the P-38. I think one is probably the Dakota.
View attachment 877797
I found ten so far but working out what type each one is.......Gonna need a bigger screen.
So far, I have a Ford tri motor and a Maxim Gorky - but, I haven't finished my coffee yet.Okay here is a challenge for you. I can find 11 but only positively id the P-38. I think one is probably the Dakota.
View attachment 877797
I found the Val, pure luck.So far, I have a Ford tri motor and a Maxim Gorky - but, I haven't finished my coffee yet.
