Quotes and Jokes (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

signal-2026-05-16-010357_002.jpeg
 
A cargo ship has been impounded and quarantined in a Spanish port. The vessel's cargo is believed to be a very large consignment of cans of a popular fizzy fruit drink.
Concerns arose when it was found that over 75% of the ship's crew had developed prominent orange blotches all over their skin.
Local health authorities believe this may be an outbreak of Fantavirus ................
 
IMG_20260516_012922.jpg

"Calm. Kindness. Kinship. Love. I've given up all chance at inner peace. I've made my mind a sunless space. I share my
dreams with ghosts. I wake up every day to an equation I wrote fifteen years ago from which there's only one conclusion,
I'm damned for what I do. My anger, my ego, my unwillingness to yield, my eagerness to fight they've set me on a path
from which there's no escape. I yearned to be a savior against injustice without contemplating the cost and by the time I
looked down there was no longer any ground beneath my feet. What is my sacrifice? I'm condemned to use the tools of
my enemy to defeat them. I burn my decency for someone else's future. I burn my life to make a sunrise I know I'll never
see. And the ego that started this fight will never have a mirror or an audience or the light of gratitude.
So what do I sacrifice?

Everything!"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back