Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1716965759609.png

The Pope went on vacation to visit the mountain country of Wyoming. Just a few days later, while driving near a campground, he heard a commotion at the edge of the woods. There he found a helpless, long haired, bearded, middle aged man wearing flowered shorts, BLM tee shirt and sandals. The man was struggling, thrashing around, screaming while trying to free himself from an incredibly large Grizzly bear.
The Pope watched in horror, just then a group of cowboys in denim work clothes ran in, one shot the bear with his .45 handgun. Two others pulled the bleeding, dazed man from the bear's grasp. The cowboys finished off the bear and dragged him to their pickup, placed the bear in the bed. Others carefully put the injured man into the back seat.
They began to leave, but the Pope summoned all of them. "I give you my blessings for your bravery. I have heard reports of almost hatred among different groups and lifestyles of people here, but I have seen with my own eyes this is not true and that America is truly a blessed place to live."
As the Pope drove away, one cowboy asked, "Who was that guy?"
"Man, that was the Pope."
"It is said he has access to all wisdom."
"Well, he doesn't know squat about bear hunting in Wyoming. Now, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California for another one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back