Rate the avatar/sig above you! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

avatar: 7, simple, effective, but not more than that
Siggy: 8, nice looking bird. I would have made the letters a little smaller, though

Avatar: 5- Pic is too detailed to use as such a small avatar.

Siggy: 8.5 - I really like it. I works for me. Great aircraft and the way you encorporated it on the map. Good job!

Avatar: 9.7 LOVE the dragon's eye!

Sig: 9.7. love how it's put together!

EDIT: can a mod make this a sticky since this is getting very popular?

sig should stay as is - great tribute to your uncle ?? give it a 9. maybe the avatar should be him in kit or ? - just for change

That's because its a goddamn secret!!

Avatar: 6 - simple and prevalent on MANY aircraft. Good one.

Siggy: 10 - I bet you could blow that pig up to a meg an a half and detail would continue to spill out of it. Excellent aircraft, excellent execution, and excellent self made graphics.

Avatar: 9 (Is that you in your younger years Matt ?)
Siggy: 9

PS: Regarding Clave's siggy, you gotta love the beauty of the the Spitfire Mk.XIV with a bubble canopy! Looks stunning!

Avatar: 7 (not sure what's goin on in it...bumped it to a "7", though, cuz the little guy's Navy. :occasion5:)

Sig: 8.5 I'm partial to silhouette shots! Love that plane! AWACS, if I'm not mistaken?

Grumman E2C Hawkeye it's called xD

Avatar: 10 cos I love STitch and I LOVE disney!!

Sig: 8.5 not a bad shot :)

avatar- 4--- sorry i dont like white backgrounds.. try a transparent gif. I liked your 101 patch better

siggy- 8.5 --- B-17's with contrails and P-51 are iconic and will be in style 2000 years from now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back