Rate the avatar/sig above you!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aarh man so close, tried to use the forum background color in paint, but there's some kind of edge there...

Oh well improvised a makeshift solution with black lines, and I actually like the look :)

PNGs make the whole background problem go away... ;)

Attachments

• sniperfront_small.png
    sniperfront_small.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 107
  • sniperfront1.png
    sniperfront1.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 116
avatar:7 love she shot of the jets (I think they're A-4s)
sig: 9 gotta love them 190s!

Siggy........ 5 cool formation but where do the missiles go on a Concorde?

:)

Clave said:
Ah well, it's an 'edge' thing then?

No there's still a white background, I have no clue why cause it works with siggys.

avatar 8: its a nice pic, but too small

sig: 9,5: the image is cool but i really like that:

"I'm no hero. Soldiers on the ground, they are heroes. In an aircraft you can always evade the bullets."
-Jan Linzel, Dutch fighter pilot

nice phrase

sig: 8 lovely picture. I have no idea what that plane is tho.

You don't know who Dumont was? Inventor that I believe was the first flyer in Europe until the Wright Brothers developed 'controlled' flight. Had a connection to Brazil? did he not Jug?

But I agree the avatar is a bit creepy. Hard to really see what it is. Siggy is a 9.9! great!

You don't know who Dumont was? Inventor that I believe was the first flyer in Europe until the Wright Brothers developed 'controlled' flight. Had a connection to Brazil? did he not Jug?

But I agree the avatar is a bit creepy. Hard to really see what it is. Siggy is a 9.9! great!

theres a interesting article on wikipedia, in english, about him:

Alberto Santos-Dumont - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the avatar is a bit creepy yes hehehe its a brazilian "xavante" indian, i think is also funny because his head looks like a badmington shuttle in this close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back