Real Nightfighter attack on a Lancaster over Berlin 9/3/1943

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I can ear it, but I can't say if is real or no :confused: .... But is realy amazing :eek: .

Hot Space, you have to wait that the page is loaded, and then you will ear it (there aren't any file, it is inside the page) ;) .

my speakers are broken at the moment :| when theyre fixed ill check that out, sounds interesting 8) (get it? SOUNDS interesting? no? ah well, puns were never my strong point :lol: )

This is great entertainment, but it is not a real recording of more than 60 years ago...

Sound recording devices were not this good back then... and if u can hear the machine gunners weapon firing, the engine sounds would be very loud...

Its a great little listen...

oh, i was expecting a video, i didn't realise it was a sound file, i didn't even have my speakers turned on................

lesofprimus said:
This is great entertainment, but it is not a real recording of more than 60 years ago...

Sound recording devices were not this good back then... and if u can hear the machine gunners weapon firing, the engine sounds would be very loud...

Its a great little listen...

I think you could just be wrong.

http://www.stelzriede.com/ms/html/sub/mshwlnak.htm

it's bogus guys. I heard this segment some years back. the RAF crew act just a little way to calm to be hit from the rear and underneath by Schragwaffen. If attacked the crewmen would not be in so stae of calm.

the insides of the Bomber would be a horror story as it always is whether on a day time or night time mission

itznogood said:
http://website.lineone.net/~kevinlord/Real%20Nightfighter%20attack.html

is it real or ???

YES IT IS REAL!!! Its track no 15 on the Audio cd shown below.

Track 15: Raid on Berlin - Wynford Vaughan Thomas.

Attachments

• cd_1_113.jpg
    cd_1_113.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,251
  • cd_2_154.jpg
    cd_2_154.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,251
  • cd_3_174.jpg
    cd_3_174.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,245

Users who are viewing this thread

Back