Mar 24, 2009 #21 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Haven't been around much only just noticed this thread Andrew. Very sorry to hear this mate, all my best to you and your Girlfriend's family.
Haven't been around much only just noticed this thread Andrew. Very sorry to hear this mate, all my best to you and your Girlfriend's family.
Mar 27, 2009 #22 Ferdinand Foch Staff Sergeant 759 2 Joined Dec 1, 2008 Location Stafford Springs, Connecticut This is a little late, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for you and your girlfriend crunch. This is something that nobody easily gets over. Hang in there, man.
This is a little late, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for you and your girlfriend crunch. This is something that nobody easily gets over. Hang in there, man.
Mar 27, 2009 #23 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas I am sorry to hear the news. Crunch is correct, seize the day. DBII