Reality Shows?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
What's with the new one on Discovery Channel? Laffing Devils? :lol: Not very much 'reality' when it's fictional motorcycle gang, is it? :lol:
Has Discovery and History Channel sold their souls to the devil with so many sh*te (I can only imagine, as I don't watch that cr*p!) reality shows on their menu, instead for something that's interesting?
...and Discovery being the Factual Channel of the Year, my *rse, did they give themself that award? :lol:

Wonder how long it'll be, before they get their own Big Brother 'reality' show.... :lol:

The term "Reality Show" qualifies as the poster child for an oxymoron...

There is no "reality" since it's all staged and scripted and the "show" part is very misleading since an average auto insurance commercial can be far more entertaining in a fraction of the time...

The His-destroy channel has been going down hill at an alarming rate. I have written them several times but to no avail. They, and the other channels owned by the same group, are caught in a cess pool of "reality" entertainment that is neither one. As long as the public is shallow minded, "Honey boo-boo" and the "Long Island Psychic" will be on there. Eventually these shows will lose their audience, only to move on to even bigger (shudder) wastes of air time.

...and them running the channels are having their heads too far up their own *rses and are too d*mn thick to see it! One of these days, they'll all be sitting in the conference room, all being sacked (oh Dear Lord, PLEASE!) and wonder what went wrong...
Well, that's what happen, when you, you all different village idiots get together, from different villages, think that you know what you're doing, when actually you know Jack Sh*t about anyhting, you inbred freakshow b*stards!

Put my last earned quid, that we here, know a h*lluva lot more about history, than what any of them c*nts do!

...and here I'd like apologise to our dear Mods, for any strong language...

(Nope, I had them pills this morning, now, where the h*ll did I put them stripey ones....b*llocks!)

Yeah, its sad. I think "Pawn Stars" is the only palatable thing on History channel anymore (and only because of the sweet firearms they find!). Or Discovery. Whichever its on. I don't watch the other one.

Oh, and Jan? The stripey ones are for dinner, not lunch. And do NOT take your meds with bollocks! Says so right on the side of the bottle.

Sorry, too far inbetween medications and me spelling might suffer a tad... :lol:
Oh, and b*llocks is not the medication, unless you've suffered a contact with a Hippocroccofrog of the third degree! Nasty stuff, as I'm sure Terry can agree on... *shiver!*

they filmed an episode of a reality show where i worked. unfortunately for them it was what the call a "slow news week"...nothing really air worthy for them to show. but they couldnt waste their time here so when i got this call and the problem was explained to me i knew it was a put on...a situation they had worked out as a contingency with an actor. so take their "reality" with a bucket load of salt.

...so take their "reality" with a bucket load of salt.

Will this do?

salt_truck.jpg

Or one of these?

Salt_truck_Milwaukee.jpg

'Course, in the future, we may need to go full-on Charlie-Sheen with the salt bucket...

lotsa_salt.jpg

I'm voting for Lucky as my favorite hero. He has used both tw@ts and c#nts in two profound posts.

Lucky? You are my hero. :love3:

We've already had it here, Get Lucky! Njaco was the producer, writer etc., etc... :lol:

I thought that was all just a figment of his imagination and nothing to do with reality, so how could it be a reality show? Wait, nevermind that would make a perfect reality show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back