Reality check!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

**** me...even the HD books are grossly overpriced...
As I have said before though, I have to hand HD the marketing crown for image creation that sells and sells and sells.

And he's got balls enough to charge $6 for shipping it too!!! For that kind of cash I think I would include shipping costs.

Hey people have you ever heard of a thing called Google? I bet you can find most, if not all of the stuff he has in this book on-line.

Last edited:
**** me gently ! For that price, I'd want the bike included ! Not that I'd want a bike of course, but I could sell it for scrap, then sell the book at a reasonable price .....

Check at Amazon otherwise google it...that clown is mighty proud of himself, that's for sure.

Wait for that price, perhaps the book comes with parts, a chilled case of beer and neccesary tools to complete the job?

Riiiiiight.....just been looking at MiG by Yefim Gordon on Amazon, nothing to serious, £70+ for his book about the Tu-95, but £951,26 and £1640,94 for the one about the MoH 21 from the good ol' US of A!!??
Are these pot schmoking, weed growing characters serious!!??
I hope that they don't have any hope in selling them, because hell will freeze over and the devil sell tickets for the sleigh rides, before they do!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back