Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thinking to myself....when did this get here? 😳😲🤨🤔😆😂

IMG_20221126_161324.jpg

Got the 1/24 Kinetic P-47 Razorback. I assume you all know what it looks like so no picture. ;)
Pretty good deal too. $126 shipped from Canuckland to the U.S. Also have the bubbletop (the original VFS release) so I guess at some point I'll need to build those damn behemoths. Yes, I do have the display space so unfortunately that won't be the issue!

Not a purchase but a big shout-out to Bill N4521U N4521U One of the reasons that this is great site

682_rd.gif

Once I've finished my two GB P-47s, I'm hoping to start a third. It's a Testors version and as everyone knows, the cockpit is totally devoid of interior details. The Tamiya kit has plenty of spares and I'm hoping to shoehorn these in.

....It's a Testors version and as everyone knows, the cockpit is totally devoid of interior details...
Just curious Geo, did you buy it at Walmart?
20 years ago I remember Walmart having models on their shelves (toys department) and I bought a P-51 for $15 maybe. The P-47 they were selling at the same time, was the latest repack from year 2000.
Cheers!

Once I've finished my two GB P-47s, I'm hoping to start a third. It's a Testors version and as everyone knows, the cockpit is totally devoid of interior details. The Tamiya kit has plenty of spares and I'm hoping to shoehorn these in.
If its the Testors kit I'm thinking of with the razorback/bubbletop interchangeable rear fuselage spine, you better pick up some more putty because that joint for the fuselage spine will need it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back