Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The new Rising Decal sets for the G4M1 and Ki-21 also came out. I had to have these even though I don't really need them

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 8.23.47 PM.png
    668.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 8.23.27 PM.png
    424.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 8.24.20 PM.png
    642.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 8.24.02 PM.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 17
All the plastic I plan to build for GB 58 thru 65 is here in my stash. I've shown most of these here, the last piece is the Special Hobby Spitfire Mk 21 Contraprop. Not the last of the Spits, but in my mind, the most evolved form from the first. So in build order from bottom to top is Wildcat, Zero, Apache (zombie in the white box) Tomcat-Hellcat-Wildcat, Spitfire, Shinden, Twin Mustang and Victor.

Oh let me get half of these done....

I finally broke down and picked up Tamiya's Excellent F4U-1D in 1/32 Scale. Purchased it from Great Hobbies here in Canada. I now have the kit to make Robert Hampton Grey's FG-1D Corsair and the decals too. The decals are from Kagero's Top Colors Fighters Over Japan which is long out of production and just not available. I purchased them from a gentleman in North Carolina a few years ago. I am going to make it as close as I can to the previous Vintage Wings of Canada Corsair that crashed and was sold recently to an American company who intends to restore it to Flying Condition but probably in the livery of an United States Navy or Marine Corps bird. This is not a commission build but a personal one.

Users who are viewing this thread