Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aint nothing better then that green check mark saying you're the winner!! But sometimes you go to far just to win a something (price wise), well for me atleast..

Nice prezzies Andy, and Happy Birthday mate.
Glad you got the Hunter Jan, even though the other guy upped the bidding. Like the book, I might be asking for some scans from you, when we start our 'Squadron' builds.

I don,t know if any of you guys are interested but you should check out these kits they look superb the site is Wingnut Wings its a new new zealand company and the look like they are going to be good.BB

Not really....."only" and Airfix Lightning.

Won this one as well.....which I had totally forgot! Only 17 quid, so I guess that I'll survive that...

Attachments

• airfixa10101reviewbg_1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 54
nice cranberry mate .The airfix lightening not bad i got it when it first came out bl**dy cat broke it tho .BB ps if anyone is interested i have a set of xstradecal markings for the b24 j liberator its the dragon and his tail markings and they are going free to a good home first come first served just pm me with your adress.BB

Last edited:
So now I know why you were asking me about which Canberras 13 Squadron used! You kept that aquisition quiet old boy!
Youu can still use this kit to do one of their PR7's though, as it's externally the same - it was the PR9 which had the 'fighter' style canopy. Nice catch BTW.

good stuff Wildcat, what are those pegasus hobbies kits like ? i've been looking at getting some of them

They look very very basic Rochie, real beginners stuff. My 109 has about 24 pieces and exactly 6 steps in the instruction booklet You even get the choice of appling stickers instead of decals (both supplied). Truthfully though, I'm looking forward to building this model, as my skills aren't that far advanced to what is required with it!

Users who are viewing this thread