Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snapped this one up as well on ebay for a few pennies....:oops: Thought that I'd do Kenneth Walsh's F4U-4 "White-13", should it be some time over on the PTO/GB....
Not too many F4U-4's saw combat in WWII, even less numbered "13"! 8)

Attachments

• aeromaster-48694.jpg
    aeromaster-48694.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 52
I'm with Cory ,nice decals Jan -although I'm not a big fan of the later mark Corsairs excluding the F4U-6 I brought yesterday

Here she is mate all for $12

FAA boxart and decals also RNZAF decals too! don't know if Il be able to use them though

Attachments

• 94447208_full[1].jpg
    94447208_full[1].jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 49
Good stuff mate! I'm proberly gonna do the same and build the whole Corsair family oneday ,in 1/72 though .Love the fench F4U-7's with those yellow and black stripes

What a line up that'l be 8)

picked up a 21st century Bf109 for me and another A6M3 for Terry for £1.99 each

Which 109 Karl the F-2/F-4 or the G-14? I got me an F-2/F-4 but would like at least 1 or 2 more.... scarce as rockin' horse sh!t over here mate...and rather pricey too, WHEN and if you can find one!

Spot on Red One! I feel a kite from 'ErPrG 53', 1944, coming on!
Wayne, I'll dig some stuff out and e-mail it; got loads of colour profiles of the 56th, and colour shots in another book. Might get it done tonight (Thursday), if not it'll be by the weekend. Don't know if you'll need it , as you'll probably know already, but I have the M.I.S. build and review (2 builds) for this kit, pointing out any minor errors, and which cockpit floor is which for the various block numbers. Shout if you want that too.

Terry, the T-bolt stuff is at your leisure, I wont build the big mother for a little while yet mate!....thanks for your efforts anyway!!:D

Done it again, haven't I? Went to replace a couple of tins of the 'new' Humbrol paint, which have gone hard after only about 3 weeks! Heard this little voice, all hidden away on the bottom of the pile on the bottom shelf of the LHS, crying to me.
So, walked out with this, ready for the Bombers/Heavy Hitters GB.
Had to be done, it was 3 to 4 quid cheaper than anywhere else, including Model Hobbies!
BTW, for the non-Brits, a 'quid' is one Pound, about $1.80 U.S.

Attachments

• PTO Build 462.jpg
    PTO Build 462.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Back