Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Ki-43-II I was looking at. Talk about almost no parts. More decals than parts. No instructions, but found them on Scale Mates and downloaded.

Attachments

• 20240124 Nakajima Ki-43-II Late Version 1:48 Fine Molds.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240124 Nakajima Ki-43-II decals interior.jpg
    944.8 KB · Views: 9
Nice, Jesse.

PE sets for my Catalinas arrived today. These will serve as parts for one, and masters for atleast my other two PBY-5s.
Eduard 'Big Ed' # BIG72176: PBY-5A (for Hobby 2000/ Academy kits)

...and those sneaky souls at Eduard reinforced the packaging with some folded card. My kids opened it and said 'Wow! What's that dad? Do you have one of those?' When I said 'Yeah, that's a Messerschmitt 110. I have an Italeri kit of that', they both decided they want the sharks mouth markings. Well, that wasn't my plan, but I looked at the pretty half box and decided to see if this Eduard kit was available online... damn it, it was, on E-Bay. So the kids now have my Italeri kit with it's shark mouth markings, and daddy's new Eduard Bf 110C/D is on it's way.
Well played Eduard, well played.

Great stuff guys.
Maybe recheck the serial number Bill. The "L" series seems to end at L2146 and the next in line is N2318 according to the Hawker Hurricane Database here....

I know I said no more buying but I saw this at a ridiculously low price

Now I can finally build this....

The kit does come with decals for White "43"

Yes, I know, another Ki-61. All those decals have to go on something! Arrived yesterday, but feeling like crap still, so posted today.

Attachments

• 20240125 Kawasaki Ki-61-I 1:48 Hasegawa.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240125 Ki-61 interior.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread