Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am not that much into WW1 airplanes and don;t have any kits of them, but how many of y'all have a set of these books? They are like the William Green WW2 Warplanes books but are by J.M. Bruce and cover WW1. I do not know how many volumes were ever released.

View attachment 764952
There most likely were at least five volumes by J.M. Bruce. The dust jacket of my volume four says volume five covers French fighters, Hanriot HD.1 to M.S. Type AN. Unfortunately my WW1 series ends with Vol.4 which is the first Volume of the French fighters. The five page forward covers both Vol. 4 & 5. There are also eight blank pages at the end of Vol. 4 for "notes" .... as if I would write in my books.

I have kind of filled in my last open corner in my office room. She kept getting in the way of the camera. This doesn't include my atticstorage space I can't even walk into anymore.

Attachments

• propac.png
    propac.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 8
  • nosy.png
    nosy.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 10
  • bottom box.png
    bottom box.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 8
  • top box.png
    top box.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 8
  • meddlesome.png
    meddlesome.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 9
  • fresh apples.png
    fresh apples.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 8
  • fireball.png
    fireball.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 10
  • chex.png
    chex.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2nd propac .png
    2nd propac .png
    269.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Bit of an "Oops" with the B-24 - kit has decals for "Witchcraft", which was a B-24H, not J.
From what I've seen of the previews, it looks reasonably good overall, with nice interior detail, although it looks like the turrets still have joints in the clear areas, like the Monogram kit.
Still welcome though, and I'd considered getting it for my B-24 project, but having to do the same mods made me decide against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back