Recent Purchases (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Latest, all 1:72.

Eduard #73434: Bf 109G-6
Master # GM-72-001: Browning M1919 .30 Caliber Gun Barrels (2 pcs)
Quickboost #QB 72471: Bf 109G Control Levers (3 pcs)
View attachment 769795
'Holy Mackerel' they are so tiny. :lol:
Think this is the first time I haven't bought a kit in some time. I bought some varnish, some masks and books from far way. I will post when they arrive. I am worried about my B5N2 1/32 decals. They hit the states safely from Serbia and are now somewhere but here. Arghh. I did get the barrels for the Divine Wind Ki-9 and K5Y1.View attachment 769838
"Roll out the barrel" and like George, I hope the decals turn up. :thumbright:

The Divine Wind are going to be 1/48. I don't know when I will return to building my next 1/72. After working on the D3A1 and two F1M2 for the students in 1/48, I really enjoyed the ease of putting them together without a magnifying glass!
Welcome to 'our' world! But every once in a while you will pick up that 1/72 and the 'oh-yeah' moment will happen :bored:

That darn magical doorstep did it again!

IMG_4758.jpeg

You still king of the purchasing Jan, nice bunch of goods. :thumbright: :D

Well done Jan, great scores.

My latest:
Eduard #72 136: Bf 109G-6
I now have enough PE to improve all my Bf 109Fs and Gs. :)View attachment 770469
Nice one Evan, it looks like an old PE set so am guessing you snatched it up quickly.

As for little old me, after waiting some 14 months since the announcement by Airfix and placing my pre-ordered Gannet, it arrived today. An example for all you guys to how long we Aussies have to wait for the good stuff to arrive from up north.

20240325 1.JPG

Now I'll sit back and wait for all the flack on this much maligned but beloved aircraft. :lol::lol::thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back