Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just purchased this 1/48 Hasegawa Bf109G-14. Hoping it will build his winter white plane from Hungary, read a lot of conflicting stuff on what it was and awsn't ,I may buy better decals though.
Bf109G14-Eric Hartmann.jpg

While I'm not a devoted bi-plane builder (I've done one), I saw this while placing a paint order (NOTE**Paint orders REQUIRE at least one model kit in the shipping package to keep those plastic paint containers from breaking!), and just had to have it. Looks like a cross-over / hybrid, an interesting addition. However, now looking at the paint instructions (should have done this before placing order) and see that I may have to add some colors to my ever expanding stash. Hmmmm? Wonder what kit will protect those???

Box art Avia B.534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm not a devoted bi-plane builder (I've done one), I saw this while placing a paint order (NOTE**Paint orders REQUIRE at least one model kit in the shipping package to keep those plastic paint containers from breaking!), and just had to have it. Looks like a cross-over / hybrid, an interesting addition. However, now looking at the paint instructions (should have done this before placing order) and see that I may have to add some colors to my ever expanding stash. Hmmmm? Wonder what kit will protect those???View attachment 783826
My favorite biplane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back