Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My latest...

Microscale #MI-12: Liquid Decal Film (cheers for the heads up on this, Vic!)
Metallic Details #MD3515: Fern leaves (1:35, for kiwi Stuart diorama)
20240624_225709.jpg

Eduard Royal Class #R0021: P-51D Mustang Dual Combo, 1:72 (Two words: Man oh man oh man oh man!!!)
20240624_224358.jpg

20240624_225214.jpg

I did a Fujimi kit long ago....remember having to fill a lot of unused panel lines....was a good looking kit though.

I see you got some of those wheel well masks. Interested to see how well they work
I didn't know those wheel well masks were a item that could be bought? Got to wondering? If, before gluing the wing sections together, if laying the opening, external, onto a piece of the foam that is common to stuff into areas, sprits a bit of spray paint and create a cutout pattern? Might not work with all models but just maybe? Next build I will give it a try.

Awesome Jan. I have that Aeromaster set in 1:72.

Re the wheel well masks, I don't know how common they are to buy, but they are included in this kit, and (IIRC) in their 1:72 MiG-15 combo set I was looking at a while back.
Geo, I'm hoping they work 'wheel well"... :)
(though I am suss on them damaging small items in the wells - might pay to attach uplocks and landing light after painting?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back