Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beautiful model Wojtek, even though I wouldn't know what the differences are!
Nice haul there Daniel. there's a couple there I built years ago, when I could still manage 'tiny tot' scale, and they were nice kits as I remember - the '109, the Hellcat and the Sabre.

Cheers VB! Here ya Go Wojtek! some close up shots og the P11c - hope they're alright! also some of the Frog kits I got in the last month

Attachments

• IMG_0065.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0062.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0073.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0075.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_00681.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 57
Cheers mate! Wojtek! Can you go to the Aviation museum at Krakow and see the views like from a real one? (the sole surviving one too)

Thank you Daniel.The P-11C kit looks really nice. But some work has to be done for a better replic.Anyway the model assembled OOB will be nice as well.

I was at the museum a few years ago.I have taken a couple of shots but I put them somewhere and can't recall myself where.But there is plenty of pictures with the plane details in the net. If you need something let me know.

Good buy VB. Unusual, and probably the first 'paratrooper' aircraft, when in Russian service. The paras climbed out, and slid off the wing......mad b*st*rds!!

Yep, I've seen a picture once how they did it...

Great buy VB. It's certainly something different and not usual choice, but it's gonna be cool entry for Heavy bombers GB. Are you going to built it with Soviet colors and markings or as shown on the picture?

Speaking of recent purchases.... Here is my most recent buy - Heller 1/72 Bf 109K. Don't know when I'll build this one, though. Probably will try so squeeze it between Group Builds somehow. It's nice and simple little kit, but I was surprised (and annoyed) with decals provided with this kit. Fuselage Balkenkreuze are not just white outlines as I expected but are in fact green crosses with white outline. Don't know if I be able to mix paints so it would match the green of the crosses. I was really annoyed when I've seen this decals...

Attachments

• HELLER__Messersc_4a663c3174f18.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread