Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like a nice kit Wojtek.Reminds me, I've got a couple of Russian 1/72nd kits, Su27 and ??? which I can't remember,. Think I might put one in the 'Cold War' GB, as it'll be a change, and a challenge for me, in 'tiny tot' scale!

At glance it looks nice.But the panel lines are raised.I think the model parts have to be compared with drawings. I have bought the kit not for assembling only but I need to make a copy of the cockpit conopy for a restoration of another MiG-23 model that was damaged during forced landing on a floor from my mate's desk.:(

Last edited:
Ikea finally opened here a couple of weeks ago, I went over there yesterday and got one of their glass display cases, I now have somewhere to display my builds :)

SL382721.jpg

As you can see in the pic, I STILL haven't fitted the new skirting boards yet, I'm getting lots of sh*t from herself for building kits and not finishing off the living room :lol:

Wow! I like that Keith! Just the sort of thing I need for some of my 1/48th models. I never thought of looking at Ikea - even though most of my shelving and cabinets were bought there, albeit years ago.

So the havoc gets its own shelf.. I see how it is, playing favorites and all that jazz! The other models having feelings too keith.

Went to a swap meet a couple weekends ago ,heres some of them .Wojtek I must apologise , I thought the PZL P11c was the P.24 because of VB's thread in the MTO GB - Explains why I've seen this in Polish colours!

Attachments

• Pic0001.jpg
    Pic0001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 50
  • Pic0005.jpg
    Pic0005.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Pic0011.jpg
    Pic0011.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Pic0013.jpg
    Pic0013.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 50
Great buys, guys!

How'd the shrimping and crabbing go B17? Be cool to try sometime! (only drag-netted for crabs myself)

will keep you off the streets for a while Daniel!:lol:

Cabinet looks good Keith....you have 2 problems as I see it at the moment.....with all your builds going on you will need another cabinet sooner rather than later......the second, the Skirting board better come first .....cause if SHE ain't happy, then nobody is happy:lol:

Daniel, that's really a great collection of kits for your stash.You did a very nice deal.
And that's way I have asked you about the PZL P fighter.I was sure Heller has never offered PZL P-24. It was possible to purchase P-24 here in Poland buit I don't remember exactly the name of the firm.I think it started with "E"

Cheers Wayne ,Muller ,Wojtek Thanks for the info - wonder what the company was? The P11c will have to become a defence of Poland machine - Be a while though!

I knew I'd seen a PZL P.24 in Polish livery! That link was the review I'd read which made me think Heller made a P.24 - that reviewer I know and he makes quite a few models so to have him say its the worst kit hes ever made must be saying something!

A Very nice job on your 'what if' P.24 Mate! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back