Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

3. I have read that the 1/32 Revell Dora is just a reboxing of the Hasegawa kit with a normal and Ta-152 tail included. I only read it in one source, so is this true? I'm sure Wurger will be able to dig something up! The reason I want it is not for the big tail, but for the price. :lol: Revell tends to be a lot cheaper than Hasegawa.

Yes,it's true.

If you saw my post on "What's On The Workbench" you'll see what I have
staring me in the face. The top two are balsa/tissue models, and the
bottom two are a gift from my favorite Pole, Wojtek. Going to start the
Spitfire pretty soon.

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_0521.JPG
    DSC_0521.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 77
Just picked up a Tamiya 1/48th Do 335A Pfeil, and Revell's 1/48th Arado Ar 234C-3/4. The Revell kit is of surprisingly good quality, considering it's a Revell; most unusual. I'm used to Revell kits being sparse on details, more of a "models for the masses" kind of a mentality. Judging by the quality and the composition of the plastic, I'm guessing is this is a re-bagged/re-boxed Japanese kit. In any case, it is going together quite well; I build strictly OOTB, not much of a detailer (it takes me long enough to finish an OOTB kit as it is). All of the parts are very detailed, right down to the little instrument panels (there are three of them) and the reconnaissance cameras (two of those). All in all, a very nice kit (especially, as I said, for a Revell).

I have a suspicion that the Arado is a rebox of Hasegawa kit....?

I, know it went together like a dream the last time I built it, but now that I have the airbrush, I can make it look WAY better. Everyone in my family has no idea why I want to build another one, and that's the reason. When I'm done I'll be at 4 1/32 190s, 2 D-9s, an A-7, and an F-8. :lol:

In a moment of madness I've bought the Eduard Royal Class FW 190 A8/R2, showing I probably have more money than sense. I notice we have more than a few Butcher Bird enthusiasts here so I might need some advice if that's ok?

In a moment of madness I've bought the Eduard Royal Class FW 190 A8/R2, showing I probably have more money than sense. I notice we have more than a few Butcher Bird enthusiasts here so I might need some advice if that's ok?

Yeah got me one too!, prett pricey, but you get a lot for your money! Once I finish my Hasegawa 190 I do want to have a crack at the Eduard RC kits....

would be glad to help along side Wurger as well, if I can!

My recent purchases as of today:

New paints, thankyou Wurger for your valuble help on US Navy WW2 paint refrences

Airfix 1/48 Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vc / Seafire IIIc (yay good excuse to get that Revell Mk IX 8) :lol: :oops: )

Revell 1/72 Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5a

not this time, I shall be constructing the Seafire as cause I going to do a three ship set of RAAF planes in 1/72 a Spit a Kittyhawk and a Vengence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back