Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok.

Got Crazy glue. Liquid and Gel. Nail Polish remover for putty instead of sanding. Copper Wire for something Wojtek and I were going to use for on the P-40. Adhesive putty, really don't know what it's useful for. Sanding Stick with Shine and smooth.

Attachments

• 102_5222.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 102_5223.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 102_5224.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 102_5225.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 102_5226.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 72
...Adhesive putty, really don't know what it's useful for...

The answer: EVERYTHING!

Good for holding parts while painting, sticking weights in the nose of tricycle undercarriage aircraft, holding parts in place for dry-fitting, etc, etc... aswell as a ton of uses around the flat. (We call it 'Blue tack' btw)

i just received an early bday pressy from my mum in the mail today its a Academy 1:48 bearcat. i know this goin to sound stupid but iv never heard of a bearcat before it kinda looks like a hellcat was it a ww2 plane?

No bl**dy wonder the wholesaler was out of stock and I had to wait for mine! Guttorm is buidling a complete Geschwader by the looks of it!!!! The next diorama in Gardermoen Museum - a complete 1/32nd scale airfield housing JU88's !!

i know i got some issues.. hehe
a ju 88 fetish or something lol
anyway..when one has 9000 square meters of armed forces aircraft museum display at once disposal one do have space for a few Ju 88 1:32 kits ( i will only have three-four at home..the rest i build for the museum ) and i have 4-5 stored over there also..hehe
and NO way to these babies go on ebay
diorama ..big one mmmmmmmmm diorama..mmmmmmmm..

and i was thinking about making another like this..perhaps join the two into one so its two Ju 88`s parked next to eachother..
and ofcourse put one in the celling,,and on the shelf..and one in tye livingroom ( if i al allowed ) if there is heart there is room.. hehe

Attachments

• 88.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread